I can't believe summer is gone. We had a great Labor Day weekend. Dan has been working so hard. He has a lot going on at work right now, so I decided he needed some R&R of his own. So the kids and I headed up to Wyoming to see my family for a couple of days. We had fun visiting and Alisha loved jumping on the trampoline. My mom maid these great Navajo tacos and we enjoyed lots of banana splits. We came back home on Sunday, Dan was glad to see us. We really missed him too.
On Monday we went to the store and then we took a drive up American Fork Canyon to see the snow. Alisha asked to make a snow angel. Little did she know that the snow was on the very top of the peak and we were not going to be getting that close. She wasn't to happy about that. She soon got over it as her and Luke both fell asleep in the car. The kids really enjoy it when Dan has an extra day off of work. They will be going through withdraws tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment