7 years ago
Monday, October 27, 2008
Luke the little walker
Well, Luke started to walk about a month ago. He would take a few steps, try to move faster than his legs would carry him, and end up falling. He would then just crawl and try again later. It was really cute, some days he would just practice and practice. He preferred crawling, he is a turbo boy and he had the turbo crawl down. Just this weekend he mastered the turbo walk (a little faster then the original walk). Dan says he will be running this week, lucky for me I don't think so, and I definitely pray that he isn't. I can barely keep up with him as it is. So now he prefers to walk, if he falls he's more patient and starts over. It's been fun watching him and seeing how his mind works. He is still growing too fast... but hey that's what he came to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I luv to watch him get soo excited. luv the blog and your fam.
ReplyDeleteaunt becky