Thursday, November 13, 2008

A new little one to enjoy

Karsten, Kim, and Charlee I am so excited, to have a new little niece to love. My sister Kim and her husband Karsten have the most beautiful baby girl! Their little angel Charlee was born last week. The whole story is amazing. Kim and Karsten have been trying to adopt a baby for over a year now. They found out in September that a birth mother had chosen them to place her baby with. We were so excited and prayed hard that everything would work out. Birth moms are so amazing and they have so much faith, love, and courage. I cry just thinking about it. I am so grateful for the gift she has given my sister, and I pray that the Lord will bless her and comfort her. Adoption is so neat and it is definitely apart of Heavenly Fathers plan. I had the chance to meet Charlee last week, my heart melted as I held her. I will never forget my brother-in laws sincere heart, even days after she was placed in his arms he still had tears of gratitude in his eyes. Charlee is such a special part of our family. I wish them well with everything!

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger