Alisha really wanted to see Santa out our house this year, but by the time her little brown eyes popped open he was gone. "Did he come mom, did he come?" Were the words we woke up to this year. It was fun to have her wake us up early, she has figured it all out. She helped wake Luke up too. He really didn't seam to mind once he saw what Santa had done. We enjoyed the day playing with the kids. Dan's family came over for lunch and to see what Santa brought. Later that night we hoped int the car to see some holiday cheer in action. My favorite part was driving by peoples windows and seeing family gathered all around. I love watching families celebrate this special time of year together, something about it brings brings back childhood hopes and dreams.
Oh yeah! Christmas came without ribbons and bows this year, but it did not come without a new camera for me. I'm in heaven! Thanks Santa.
The lo0t Santa brought before the kids woke up.

The first thing Luke went for.

The first thing she went for and is still playing 24/7 with it.
I love how you did up your shelves, and I am so copying your Jesus in the tree next year. Good to know you got a camera! LOVE YOU
ReplyDeleteU always do wonderful things...I am sooo glad christmas went good. see u soon
ReplyDelete