I will take one of her all day long!
She has been blessed with Dan's dimples,
a love for life like no other and she will ask any mom to hold her.
She has her choice of favorite moms and I am at the top of course, but my bff Kimberli is next in line. She will go up to most women and put her hands out to be held, she is not a cuddlier but I think she just wants to share her joy for life with them. It is so fun to watch, Luke and Ali were not this way at all. I am excited to she where her desire to share life takes her. But really I could take a dose of her all day long! She is super busy and very messy. Can you see the gogurt she has spread all over the table? But she shares her dimple smile more often than not so I will take the messes.
No comments:
Post a Comment